Dr. Vaughn became a Doctor of Chiropractic in 2010, and is an associate doctor at Integrated Health Systems.
Dr. Vaughn specializes in women’s health and is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disorders, migraines, chronic fatigue and weight loss and menopause symptoms.
Dr. Lindy Vaughn completed her undergraduate studies in Biochemistry from Fort Lewis College in Durango, CO and earned her Doctorate in Chiropractic from the Southern California University of Health Sciences in Whittier, CA. She is currently pursuing a diplomate in Chiropractic Neurology.
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies, Clinical Neurochemistry, 2010 – present
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies, Cape Canaveral, FL, 2008 – Present, Postdoctoral Studies in Neurology
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2009; Mastering the Thyroid
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2010; Neurotransmitters and Brain
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2010; Functional Endocrinology Principles
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, 2010; Blood Chemistry Evaluation
- Arvigo Institute, 2010; Maya Abdominal Therapy
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, Whittier, CA, 2007 – 2010; Doctor of Chiropractic
- Fort Lewis College, Durango, CO, 1995 – 1999, Biochemistry
- Colorado State Chiropractic License, 2010 – present
- California State Chiropractic License, 2010 – present
- Internship at D.I.S.C. Sports and Spine Center in Marina Del Rey, CA, 2009-2010
- Chiropractic staff for AIDS Lifecycle, California, 2008 and 2009
- Chiropractic staff for the Western States Police and Fire Games, Santa Clarita, CA, 2009
- Chiropractic staff for the Long Beach Substance Abuse Foundation, 2008 – 2009
- Student director of the California Chiropractic Association, 2008 – 2010
Certifications, Awards and Designations:
- Salutatorian, Summa Cum Laude, Southern California University of Health Sciences, 2010
- President’s Leadership Award, Southern California University of Health Sciences, 2010
- Delta Tau Alpha Honors Fraternity, 2009
- California Chiropractic Association’s Robert L. Dark Memorial scholarship, 2008
- President, SCUHS Chapter of California Chiropractic Association, 2007
- Cum Laude, Fort Lewis College, 1999
- American Chiropractic Association, 2007 – present
- California Chiropractic Association, 2007 – present
Also of Interest:
- Prior to her chiropractic career, Dr. Vaughn spent six years working as a project manager and bioprocess technician in the biotechnology field at Genentech, Inc. in South San Francisco, CA.